At Wealth Wisdom India Pvt Ltd (the “Company”), your privacy is very important to us. We also value transparency and want to be clear about how we collect, use and share information about you.
This policy is here to help you understand:
• The categories of information we collect about you
• How we use information we collect
• How we share information we collect
• How we store and secure information we collect
• Other important privacy information
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you. Types of Data Collected:
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
• Email address
• First name and last name
• Phone number
• Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
• Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device ("Usage Data").
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
• Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
• Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
• Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
To communicate with our Data Protection Officer, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Data protection law in certain jurisdictions differentiates between the “controller” and “processor” of information. In general, Customer is the controller of Customer Data. In general, Wealth Wisdom India is the processor of Customer Data and the controller of Other Information.
Individuals located in certain countries, including the European Economic Area, have certain statutory rights in relation to their personal data. Subject to any exemptions provided by law, you may have the right to request access to Information, as well as to seek to update, delete or correct this Information. You can usually do this using the settings and tools provided in your Services account. If you cannot use the settings and tools, contact Customer Support for additional access and assistance.
To the extent that Wealth Wisdom India’s processing of your Personal Data is subject to the General Data Protection Regulation, Wealth Wisdom India relies on its legitimate interests, described above, to process your data. Wealth Wisdom India may also process Other Information that constitutes your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes and you have a right to object to Wealth Wisdom India use of your Personal Data for this purpose at any time. Direct marketing purposes (or activity) are usually meant for accounts, where user wants free services.
Wealth Wisdom India may use automated decision making in processing your personal information for some Services. You can request a manual review of the accuracy of an automated decision at any time.
The right to be informed; this means anyone processing your personal data must make clear what they are processing, why, and who else the data may be passed to.
The right of access; this is your right to see what data is held about you by a Data Controller.
The right to rectification; the right to have your data corrected or amended if what is held is incorrect in some way.
The right to erasure; under certain circumstances you can ask for your personal data to be deleted. This is also called ‘the Right to be forgotten’. This would apply if the personal data is no longer required for the purposes it was collected for, or your consent for the processing of that data has been withdrawn, or the personal data has been unlawfully processed.
The right to restrict processing; this gives you the right to ask for a temporary halt to processing of personal data, such as in the case where a dispute or legal case has to be concluded, or the data is being corrected.
The right to data portability; you have the right to ask for any data supplied directly to the Data Controller, to be provided in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
The right to object; you have the right to object to further processing of your data which is inconsistent with the primary purpose for which it was collected, including profiling, automation, and direct marketing.
Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling; you have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing.
Wealth Wisdom India uses the collected data for various purposes:
• To provide and maintain the Service
• To notify you about changes to our Service
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
• To provide customer care and support
• To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
• To monitor the usage of the Service
• To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to India and process it there.
Legal Requirements: Wealth Wisdom India may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• To comply with a legal obligation
• To protect and defend the rights or property of Wealth Wisdom India Pvt Ltd
• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
• To protect against legal liability
The security of your data is important to us, but remembers that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Analytics: We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that you’re Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
1. Wwipl.com is operated by Wealth Wisdom India Private Limited, which is not an advisor and do not give recommendation to buy or sell any stock from our website. The buyers and sellers should consult their financiallegal advisors/tax consultant before buying or selling any shares &securities toWealth Wisdom India Private Limited through wwipl.com website.
2. Wealth Wisdom India Private Limited will not be held or liable for any losses incurred as a result for buying or selling the unlisted / delisted, Pre-IPO shares & securities. The Securities Exchange Board of India (SEBI) does not recognise wwipl.com as a stock exchange under the Securities Contract (Regulation) Act, 1956.
3. wwipl.com does not allow any secondary market trading of securities on the Platform.
4. As a buyer or seller, you understand and confirm that you fully understand the features and risks of buying or selling the shares from the wwipl.com platform.
5. You, as a buyer or seller, also confirm that you have not been influenced or given any assurance of fixed returns as a result of investment in shares by Wealth Wisdom India Private Limited employees, associates, partners, representatives, or relationship managers.
6. You, as a buyer or seller, fully understand that investing in stocks/equities is not appropriate for all investors. An investment in unlisted and delisted companies, shares &securities can be speculative and carries a high level of risk; it should only be considered as a long-term investment after consulting with your investment advisor (s).
7. You as a buyer or seller understand that after buying unlisted, delisted or Pre-IPO shares, you may withstand the risk of total loss of investment as unlisted company’s shares &securities are also highly illiquid and there is no guarantee that a market will develop for such shares &securities.
8. You, as a buyer or seller, fully understand that each investment in unlisted, delisted shares& securities lead to unique risks, and you should conduct your own independent due diligence on the investment, including obtaining additional information about the company, opinions, financial projections, and legal or other investment advice.
9. As a buyer or seller, you are fully aware that unlisted company shares &securities are only appropriate for investors who can tolerate a high level of risk and do not require a liquid investment.
10. You as a buyer or seller declare and confirm thatthe payment for buying of unlisted, delisted Pre-IPO shares/securities is coming from the bank of the person to whom Wealth Wisdom India Private Limited is transferring shares. You as a buyer or seller declare to face any legal consequences arises out of this for non-compliance. Wealth Wisdom India Private Limited always ensures that they do not transfer shares in the third party account.
11. Wealth Wisdom India Private Limited declares that the research reports published on the wwipl.com platform are solely for the purpose of educating the client in the prospect of understanding the business model and should not be construed as investment advice in any way. Wealth Wisdom India Private Limited makes no guarantees about the correctness or accuracy of the information on our website wwipl.com .
12. You, as a buyer or seller, declare and confirm that you will comply with all laws and regulations established by SEBI, RBI, FEMA ACT, Companies Act 2013 or any other Indian relevant acts or laws pertaining to the purchase of shares in India. And, in the event of a violation of any laws, you will be held liable for any legal consequences.
13. The company's star rating on our wwipl.com website is based on main factors i.e. Promoters & Management, Valuation, Company Growth & Profitability, Sector Outlook and Liquidity.
14. This agreement will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Indian law, without regards to any jurisdiction's choice or conflict of law rules. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located in Indore, India in the event of any dispute occurring in relation to the Terms and Conditions or your use of the website, or any other matter arising in relation to the site, whether in contract, offense, or otherwise.
15. If you sell the shares to Wealth Wisdom India Pvt Ltd, You must transfer the shares within 24 hours of the confirmation or at mutually agreed time. You are responsible for transferring the shares; Wealth Wisdom India Pvt Ltd will be obliged to take legal action if you don’t deliver the shares within timeline. If you fail to deliver the shares, you agree to bear our losses as a result of the delay or non-delivery of shares.
16. If you are buying the shares from us, you must pay the full amount to the Wealth Wisdom India Pvt Ltd, within 24 hours of the confirmation or at mutually agreed-upon time.