1. Wwipl.com is operated by Wealth Wisdom India Private Limited, which is not an advisor and do not give recommendation to buy or sell any stock from our website. The buyers and sellers should consult their financiallegal advisors/tax consultant before buying or selling any shares &securities toWealth Wisdom India Private Limited through wwipl.com website.
2. Wealth Wisdom India Private Limited will not be held or liable for any losses incurred as a result for buying or selling the unlisted / delisted, Pre-IPO shares & securities. The Securities Exchange Board of India (SEBI) does not recognise wwipl.com as a stock exchange under the Securities Contract (Regulation) Act, 1956.
3. wwipl.com does not allow any secondary market trading of securities on the Platform.
4. As a buyer or seller, you understand and confirm that you fully understand the features and risks of buying or selling the shares from the wwipl.com platform.
5. You, as a buyer or seller, also confirm that you have not been influenced or given any assurance of fixed returns as a result of investment in shares by Wealth Wisdom India Private Limited employees, associates, partners, representatives, or relationship managers.
6. You, as a buyer or seller, fully understand that investing in stocks/equities is not appropriate for all investors. An investment in unlisted and delisted companies, shares &securities can be speculative and carries a high level of risk; it should only be considered as a long-term investment after consulting with your investment advisor (s).
7. You as a buyer or seller understand that after buying unlisted, delisted or Pre-IPO shares, you may withstand the risk of total loss of investment as unlisted company’s shares &securities are also highly illiquid and there is no guarantee that a market will develop for such shares &securities.
8. You, as a buyer or seller, fully understand that each investment in unlisted, delisted shares& securities lead to unique risks, and you should conduct your own independent due diligence on the investment, including obtaining additional information about the company, opinions, financial projections, and legal or other investment advice.
9. As a buyer or seller, you are fully aware that unlisted company shares &securities are only appropriate for investors who can tolerate a high level of risk and do not require a liquid investment.
10. You as a buyer or seller declare and confirm thatthe payment for buying of unlisted, delisted Pre-IPO shares/securities is coming from the bank of the person to whom Wealth Wisdom India Private Limited is transferring shares. You as a buyer or seller declare to face any legal consequences arises out of this for non-compliance. Wealth Wisdom India Private Limited always ensures that they do not transfer shares in the third party account.
11. Wealth Wisdom India Private Limited declares that the research reports published on the wwipl.com platform are solely for the purpose of educating the client in the prospect of understanding the business model and should not be construed as investment advice in any way. Wealth Wisdom India Private Limited makes no guarantees about the correctness or accuracy of the information on our website wwipl.com .
12. You, as a buyer or seller, declare and confirm that you will comply with all laws and regulations established by SEBI, RBI, FEMA ACT, Companies Act 2013 or any other Indian relevant acts or laws pertaining to the purchase of shares in India. And, in the event of a violation of any laws, you will be held liable for any legal consequences.
13. The company's star rating on our wwipl.com website is based on main factors i.e. Promoters & Management, Valuation, Company Growth & Profitability, Sector Outlook and Liquidity.
14. This agreement will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Indian law, without regards to any jurisdiction's choice or conflict of law rules. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located in Indore, India in the event of any dispute occurring in relation to the Terms and Conditions or your use of the website, or any other matter arising in relation to the site, whether in contract, offense, or otherwise.
15. If you sell the shares to Wealth Wisdom India Pvt Ltd, You must transfer the shares within 24 hours of the confirmation or at mutually agreed time. You are responsible for transferring the shares; Wealth Wisdom India Pvt Ltd will be obliged to take legal action if you don’t deliver the shares within timeline. If you fail to deliver the shares, you agree to bear our losses as a result of the delay or non-delivery of shares.
16. If you are buying the shares from us, you must pay the full amount to the Wealth Wisdom India Pvt Ltd, within 24 hours of the confirmation or at mutually agreed-upon time.